Sunday, November 18, 2012

Word clouds (wordle.net)

Last Friday I showed you in class the webpage wordle.net. It is very easy to use to make word clouds, but I have to say that it is not so good to copypaste the html code it provides... as I have done so, and the result is not very good, as you can see.

Wordle: Untitled

But if you want a better picture, you can capture it with the "Recortes" tool, or pressing the "ImprPant" key in your keyboard. I have used the "Recortes" one. The result is a lot better, as you can see below.


Try it, if you feel like doing a cloud of words!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much :) Now I will try that but not if I will be fine. I like your blog. See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a lot this webpage!! in my next work i'm going to use it! :))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is very funny and you can learn a lot with this.

    ReplyDelete